Bringing together information from different places:
My involvement in this project is as the connect-the-dots guy.
It is the same kind of immoderate status that Bill Cosby enjoyed as a model in society that protected him from doing what he wanted to people, a status that made him untouchable.
The BBC documentary of about an hour gives a clear picture of the phenomenon BBC HD – The Bill Cosby Cases – Documentary 2018.
The genius in the show is clearly The Cosby Show – some random excerpts.
The aforementioned BBC documentary spanning over 50 years makes one reflect on the dark side of social status.
The points on miscarriages of justice, such as the BBC website on Robert Jones wrongfully convicted, are the template for how people can be shattered.
Cfr. the article in The Times that a fireman stupidly ends up in prison because of a pathological liar! and
31 years for a murder that was never committed, it highlights how one can shatter a person’s life.
It is not normal that an IT specialist from the anti-fraud cell at the lottery in Great Britain allowed the lottery to be swindled out of £2.5 million. When it came to light he stepped down.
The very bizarre construction that was set up to enable a loan fraud went unnoticed.
It defies all imagination, once again the recklessness that one dares to do this and that it succeeds …
Nor can we close our eyes to what happens at a notary’s office, documented in the best watched panorama broadcast by the VRT this season, De notaris die steken laten vallen.
The life story of Mauro, who was to be sent back to Angola at the age of 18, while he has been in the Netherlands for half his life.
On a video we see him how small he was when, as a 9-year-old boy, he was put on a plane alone.
The callous attitude of a minister can be seen on the videos.
The videos show and demonstrate the paradox and the despicable act that people are capable of.
We see what social upheaval the personal issue of Mauro has caused in the Netherlands:
The most famous asylum seeker in the Netherlands.
The ethical social dilemma is highlighted in the film Casualties of war.
The first video highlights the pattern of silence.
The following 12 eminent experts sign the reasoned letter that nullifies the arguments of the responsible state secretary to send Mauro back. As explained in the articles above.
This makes clear that the former administrator Bleeker, in the broadcast of Pauw and Witteman, indeed says “I am disgusted by my words”.
- Pieter Boeles, emeritus hoogleraar immigratierecht, Universiteit Leiden
- Leo Damen, emeritus hoogleraar bestuursrecht, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Roel Fernhout, bijzonder hoogleraar migratierecht en rechtsbescherming, Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen
- Kees Groenendijk, emeritus hoogleraar rechtssociologie, Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen
- H.U. Jessurun d’Oliveira, oud-hoogleraar migratierecht, Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Peter Rodrigues, hoogleraar immigratierecht, Universiteit Leiden
- Lieneke Slingenberg, onderzoeker migratierecht, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Thomas Spijkerboer, hoogleraar migratierecht, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Ashley Terlouw, hoogleraar rechtssociologie, Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen
- Sarah van Walsum, hoogleraar migratierecht en familiebanden, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Heinrich Winter, bijzonder hoogleraar, vakgroep bestuursrecht en bestuurskunde Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Marjoleine Zieck, hoogleraar internationaal vluchtelingenrecht, Universiteit van Amsterdam
BUT THERE IS ALSO THE BEAUTIFUL AND THE POSITIVE
In the good part of the world in which we live, we enjoy moderate achievements.
The case of the 22-year-old Malian boy because of children’s eyes in Paris shows the other side of the coin, in terms of what human beings are capable of.
That boy says so many times in the videos: “Dieu ma aider”.
It is encouraging and inspiring to enjoy the performance of the song Hopeful, I’ll be missing you and Lifeline by three teenagers, they bring something to an audience of 4000.
Leondré and Charlie fly to Los Angeles after their first audition for the morning TV and after the final to Japan and Australia and around the world
One cannot throw everything overboard. The website appeals to humanity through a balanced view of society, inspiring elements from life, elements that make one happy …
3 jul. 2011