Using the keystroke combination Ctrl-F to find something on the web page displayed on screen (control key together with letter F)
- Type a word or a piece of text in the above search screen (e.g. the word Gandhi or example Manuel Mauro).
- You will get either none, 1 or a list of search results for the search term you typed.
- For the word Gandhi you will get several search results.
- Click on the desired web page in the list of search results.
- To find an example of a word or piece of text in this web page, type Ctrl-F
- A text box will appear at the top left of the screen. This is what you want.
- Type a word or piece of text in this box that appears on this web page.
- The cursor will move to the word or words you are looking for on the web page displayed on the screen (if you click the down arrow if the word you are looking for appears on the web page).
21 nov. 2016
Lots of LOVE is put in every ticket handed by this cop. But a $100 french kiss remains pretty expensive for a bit of passion….
Welcome to the world-famous Just for Laughs Gags channel, where we pull public pranks on unsuspecting Montreal residents and tourists.