Extremely surprising and difficult to understand or imagine:
She was paid the mind-boggling sum of ten million dollars for that film.
This website is about things that cannot happen.
Liam Allan is a simple example:
- someone with a good character whose life
- completely changes from one moment to the next,
- in an extreme way, over a period of two years.
- Liam finds himself in a situation where he clearly does not belong.
- It should not be allowed to happen to anyone.
- When you end up in an impossible way in a legal bubble, an event where one thing leads to another.
- A false accusation example and where everyone knows there is no common ground (as with Liam Allan).
- When you have to deal with the weakest link in the justice system, the issue is simply not looked at.
- Justice is on a leash, for whatever reason.
- Or the scales are broken or suddenly don’t work.
- When entities do not notice that we are dealing with a pretext and it is very clear that it is not about that.
- The meaning of justice disappears.
- Justice becomes a substitute without content or meaning.
- Honesty is thrown overboard.
- Justice is just a packaging.
- Anyone could use someone to do something in a completely insane way.
- You do not have a society where people speak to each other in a normal way.
- The word justice is a tainted word.
- It is the pattern of a Jeffery Epstein-type event.
Examples in the menu under ‘Mind-boggling examples’ make you think,
just like the video below concerning Jimmy Dennis.
Saying justice has decided, legal truth is reality is sometimes short-sighted.
As with Liam Allan, the most unthinkable is possible.
The justice system:
It happens that justice cannot be reconciled with representation.
Under the Baflling menu there is an endless series of similar cases,
30 or so web pages with series of examples,
not understanding that it can happen.
Hundreds of examples.
One cannot imagine it
One can simply use justice!
to inflict terrible misery on innocent people.
The fact that there is a loophole in the justice system is, of course, an intrinsic responsibility of the judiciary.
Please pay attention to the video 1 below (21 minutes) to illustrate the text on this webpage
9 okt. 2019